Monday 21 April 2008

Lights! Camera! Action!

And so it begins.

One hundred movies in a year. Roughly two a week. All starting from yesterday, 20 April 2008.

And it's all free.

How is that? I hear you ask. Well, The Jingo bought me a Cineworld Unlimited movie pass for one whole year for my birthday last year. Great pressie; great chick.

Free movies at any of the Cineworld theatres - Trocadero, Haymarket, Chelsea, Fulham Road, even Dublin - for one whole year!

I activated the card yesterday at Haymarket cinema with giddy glee. They took a photo of me for identification purposes and based on the photo, I will need to be shitfaced on beer and raspberry snaps for me to pass inspection. No, I wasn't drunk yesterday; it's just a rotten picture.

I activated the card, bought some popcorn and soft drink and headed into Cinema 2, where I saw Movie Number One, which was anything but rotten.

Roll it!

No comments: