Thursday 24 April 2008

2 : [REC]

Why I chose it?

Comparisons to Blair Witch - which would normally flag it up as a piece of shite - but this isn't an American film, it's Spanish, so I braced for something different, and based on the other Spanish movie I saw, something downright scary.

Where?

Cinema 6, Trocadero, 9.15pm



Comments?

Reading subtitles while the camera moves and shakes is a challenge but the subject matter and intensity on the screen makes you forget all about it. I think I jumped out of my seat about five times. This is one scary follando film (pardon my Spanish).


Would I pay to see it?

Yes I would and I would fork out some money for brown underpants next time too.

Rating?

9 out of 10

Post Movie Quote:

"Gee, the Spanish know how to scare the shit out of you! "Daryl Nilbett (to anyone who would listen).

No comments: