Saturday 3 October 2009

51: WHITEOUT

Problems on the Bakerloo line meant that I missed the movie I was planning to watch (see number 52) and was therefore subject to leftovers. Always a risky situation. Whiteout is based on a comic book that I always wanted to read, thus guiding me to my second choice.

Damn you, Bakerloo line. But I suppose it was my own fault. Sometimes you've got know when to turn away. Sure, my attempts at salvaging the night weren't entirely foolhardy, but maybe I would have been better served going for a drink in a bar somewhere, or playing pool with friends, or jumping in front of a bus.

It could've been because I missed the first couple of minutes, but this movie had zero impact on me. It elicited no emotion. It was as if I'd sat in a cinema for 90 minutes watching a blank white screen - no, that's not true - a blank white screen would've been impressive in its audacity.

Avoid this one - unless you want a spare 90 minutes to think about something else.

3 out of 10

1 comment:

Free Movies said...

greaat movie nice story .........

Free Movies .